Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 8581Room Number: Bancroft Building, 4.22
- Effective management of all research activities requiring support, including the development and implementation of the research and impact strategy in the School.
- Facilitating research grant applications by monitoring and identifying opportunities which are relevant to research carried out by individuals in the School.
- Providing post-award support to grant holders.
- Supporting academics in developing impact outcomes and case studies to demonstrate the benefit of the School’s research outside academia.
- Supporting all Research Excellence Framework related activities within the College.
- Providing research data and management information for a variety of purposes.
- Managing the implementation of Open Access on behalf of the School.
- Responsible for the organisation of the School’s Research Committee, Professorial Meetings and Research Away Day.
- Preparing and circulating the school’s monthly research newsletter.
- Overseeing the school’s postgraduate research degree programme.