How to apply
You can apply online for all of our taught postgraduate programmes via the A-Z course finder http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/coursefinder/index.html
If you are unable to access the online form or would prefer to submit a paper application, please contact the Admissions team. The Admissions team will also be able to help with advice, or if you have any difficulty using the online application form.
Tel. no. 020 7882 5533 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International applicants are welcome to contact one of our authorised local representatives for assistance with making an application. They will guide you through the application process and can upload online documents, or scan and send your completed paper application form direct to Queen Mary. They do not charge for their services.
You must provide the following supporting documentation:
• Completed application form
• Degree transcripts. Please provide a transcript of your degree(s). If you have not yet completed your degree please provide a transcript of your results achieved to date ◦If your degree was from a UK university-please upload a transcript of your marks for each year
• If your degree was from an overseas institution, you should supply a transcript of your marks for each year of your studies and a copy of your degree certificate together with a certified translation if the document is not in English. Please note that original documentation will be required before you enrol. International applicants are also advised to include high school transcripts
• Two references. Please provide two references from your previous academic institution (on headed paper). If you have left university it is acceptable to provide one academic and one employer reference. Please note: if you are applying online you must have your references ready before you start the process as you have to upload at least one reference before submitting your application. If you make a paper-based application you should submit your references with your application.
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume
This list of documents may vary slightly from course to course, so you will need to check the guidance notes for the programme that you are applying for.
Although not mandatory, you are encouraged to send in the following documents in support of your application:
• Statement of purpose
Your statement of purpose should explain why you want to study your chosen programme and how it will help your life and career. This should typically be one side of A4 paper.
• IELTS/TOEFL certificate (if applicable)
International applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the international students section for more details http://www.qmul.ac.uk/international/index.html
What happens after I submit my form?
All complete applications will be considered by Admissions Tutors. Providing you have included all the required documentation, we aim to inform you of a decision on your application within four weeks of receipt.
The Admissions and Recruitment Office will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Tel. no. 020 7882 5533 or email: email@example.com
If you would like more information on course content, please contact the programme administer or programme director. The contact details can be found at the bottom of each course description http://www.busman.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/index.html
For more information please visit http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/applyfortaughtprogrammes/index.html